Date:
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Title:
TADADADA, Lemme present you our new blogskin(: YAY! Oh yes, its very very plain and ugly lah. HAHA. So pls, give comments if you have any. Thanks(:
Ohyah. Guys, decide on the song you wanna be placed in our blog k. I'll put something else for now. Don't know what to put tho. Btw, Im not sure of who has contributed to this blog. So, those who have, just credit yourself k. I've already creditted Siying and me. Yah.
Okay, reminder: Tmr's LJ trip.
Ohoh, and sorry for "locking" the blog just know. I always does that when Im editting blogskins. Heehee.
And, if you wanna change the blogskin, go ahead! But, pls let this blogskin stay for a few days. HAHA, this is my hard work leh. LOLOLOL. Yah. So, can change it ONLY after a few days. LOLOLOL!!
Tag to be link-ed or you can link yourself up(: Keep this blog alive! TAG MORE OFTEN.
& Don't forget to tag me too. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Amandalin(: