Date:
Monday, April 27, 2009
Title:
oh no, spelling sucks.
EEEEK.Tingxie sucks. ):
Im like learning it now, so hard ):
So good, Stefanie gonna miss it cos of SNSO SYF!!
Gahs, its just driving me nuts ):
I must learn finish today cos tmr got CIP!
HAHAH we must have lots of fuuuuun~ :D
SEEE IM KEEPING THE BLOG ALIVE THOUGH IM SUPPOSE TO LEARN TINGXIE.
Nevermind, must uhm relax also LOL craps!!
1CHARITY!!
Must watch Boys Over Flowers that is gonna air in May in Channel U OKAY! :D
Then you will know why I luuuuuv GUJUNPYO so much HAHAHHAHA:D
Btw, peeeeps, visit my blog okay! :D I will relink myself later.
Then you better go my comment box(its in my profile, click it!!) and tag! :D
Don't blardy spam it though. LOL(:
TYTY!! :D
Gahs, everyone JY!
(Some people still doing assignments what! HAHAH. and learn tingxie!)
AMANDAAAA JIAYOUS(:
GAHHHH TINGXIE TIME WTH. -.- BYEBYE.
Awesome Awesome Amanda:D